Tuesday 2 September 2008

These were taken before we left. Would not have
 happened without Jesse and Jamin and Robin.
























It was Ruth's idea. At 9:00 at night at Chik Fil A. 
So I said to Jesse and Jamin, "You think we could pull it off?" 

When they didn't say no (very loudly), I took that as a resounding YES!

So we stayed up until 4:00 in the morning. 

How come stories involving me and Jesse usually involve 4:00 in the morning?

It's Green Arrow.






Just doing our part...








2 comments:

katy said...

L.O.V.E. the pictures! (and the previous "vomiting place" sign, btw.) awesome.

Erin said...

I just read this post again, and laughed to myself where you typed "It's green arrow."

At the memorial service, Clark, Michelle, Amy (Mercer) Peugh, and I were trying to figure out what Wesley's shirt represented. Atleast, I think that's what you meant... I'm no pro at comic book characters. Is that even what they're called???

Love you guys.