Tuesday 17 March 2009

Friends loved her too September 19 2008

Sept 19 2008

Email conversation with a friend…

 

He said,

I don't know what to say.  I'm filled with sadness for you and the kids and all the people who will be profoundly effected by no longer having Ruth in their lives, but I also keep realizing that RUTH IS IN HEAVEN!!  How awesome is that?!?!?
 

My response,

It was one amazing thought I had. She is doing her funny little dance right now. But you know me, I can't tell many people this, I told her in a pretty good sarcastic voice as I was leaving her side, "That's not fair. Now I have to stay here and deal with all this. How fair is that?"

Then I gently pinched her big toe like I did sometimes when I walked out of the bedroom and she was still in bed.


Thought you would appreciate that.

Thanks for loving her too.

Kevin

No comments: