Tuesday 17 March 2009

What was happening mid-Nov November 16 2008

November 16 2008

 

Just to let you all know what's going on now.

In the midst of all the journeyaling, just know that much healing and growth has happened. Like today was a really good day. Probably the best one 

since we've been back. Of course sunshine, clear blue skies, gentle breeze and 68 degrees, eating KFC ice cream with friends, getting stared at like crazy by interested (interesting) people walking down the street can make days really good.


And a little mischievous fun yesterday was good too. I know you can't believe that I would be mischievous.

So as you read the past, know that the present is good. Not always easy, but good.

Tomorrow I teach full time for the first time since I've been back. They have had some amazing subs, but I will do my best.

Thanks for everything, all the encouragement, everything. Without that we wouldn't be where we are. Physically, emotionally, or spiritually.

Kevin

No comments: