Tuesday 17 March 2009

Surgery update from Ruth September 8 2008

Sept 8 2008

(From Ruth)

Ruth’s turn…

OK Well

My favorite part was the first 24 hours on morphine and catheter and not having to get out of bed at all.


Actually my favorite is sharing everything with Kevin, he is my clown and my cavalier, and I had to tell him stop making me laugh cause it hurts too bad. He is the quintessential hospital partner

I miss you all, but I love seeing the slide show of you (the kids) on the computer. Hoping sometime we could do Bangkok together, just not under circumstances like this.

I think my two surgeons were slightly shocked at how big my tumors and gall stones were. I’ll bring my trophy home for you. I may even get a cd so you can see the mammoth tumor

I supposedly should be back in Kunming Sunday or Monday

How do you like your bedroom colors, boys?

Are you being nice to Dave Dave?


I am finding Him present in the pain. And in every other area of my life. “He is near to the broken hearted and the crushed in spirit” can also apply to me. (ps34).

Did you know you only have one gall bladder?

Take care of your gall bladder.

Love and kisses

Ruth

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm glad you posted this - I like being able to hear her voice in my head as I read it. :)