Tuesday 17 March 2009

Going to Thailand September 4 2008

Sept 4 2008

I know I sent this to everyone, but wanted to personally thank you guys for caring so much about us during this whole surgery thing.

 

We leave in a few hours for my second new country in 2 months. I wish we were headed to Thailand to see our Compassion child instead of going for 'business'. But I am just happy we can finally get this done.

 

If you wanted to pop in and check on the patient, we'll be at Bummrungrad Hospital in Bangkok. The set up seems pretty cool. Come in for an examination appointment, maybe have surgery later that day. Or the next.

 

My aunt is coming down to stay with Ruth after I leave. The school has been very understanding. They don't care when I come back. Just kidding. The sooner the better. But they really don't mind me staying with her until she is recovering well. 

It's awesome having family here. We have dinner with them most Sundays and my aunt is coming down to stay with her after I leave. She will be down there about 3 weeks.

 

You guys are great.

 

We'll try to let you know what is happening. I am taking my computer with me so I can try to stay in touch.

 

Kevin

No comments: